from 0 review
7 Days 6 Nights
Day 01 :-
Singapore: Arrival in Singapore coupled by a visit to Night Safari
- On your arrival in Singapore, an agent’s representative will meet and escort you to your
hotel. After you check-into the hotel, relax and get ready for an exciting trip in the evening.
- When the sun goes down, you will be visiting the world's first wildlife park at night- Night
Safari. Watch how animals behave in their natural habitat when night falls.
Return to the hotel and have a relaxing stay overnight.
- Tip: Be prepared for rain and keep raincoat and umbrella handy.
Singapore: A delightful day of Singapore city tour with a trip to
-Savor a hearty breakfast at the hotel and proceed for an amazing tour of Singapore City.
Visit Chinatown, Gem Factory, Little India, and Central Business District.
- Meandering through the Orchard Road will bring you many stopovers to click photographs.
To have a glance at the cultural heritage of Singapore, explore its myriad museums, The
Esplanade – Theatres on the Bay, and Kampong Glam.
- Once you have visited the major tourist attractions of the city, you will be taken to the
tranquil Sentosa Island via SIC transfers and tickets. One way cable car, Underwater world,
Dolphin Lagoon, and Songs of the sea are included in these tickets.
Come back to the hotel for peaceful overnight stay.
Singapore: A unique Universal Studios trip
-Once you have had your breakfast, be prepared to live the movies at Universal Studios -
Asia’s only Hollywood movie theme park. This theme park is situated within the Resort World
- Enjoy various movie-themed rides along with other irresistible attractions of this theme
park. The rides and shows that are based on blockbuster movies will be enjoyed immensely
by adventure lovers and families, alike.
- Delight in the 4-D adventure presented by Shrek and his gang in first Far Far away castle of
the world. Experience the ecstasy of warrior mummies through a psychological thrill ride -
Revenge of the Mummy, in darkness. Also visit New York, The Lost World, Madagascar, Sci Fi
City, and Hollywood.
Kuala Lumpur: Transfer to Kuala Lumpur and a city tour
- Have a hearty breakfast before you leave for Kuala Lumpur for the next part of your exciting
vacation. On your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by the local tour operator’s
- Thereafter, you will be taken to your hotel. After you have checked-in, relax and refresh so
that you will be energized for your visit to a wonderful city tour.
- The tour takes you to amazing sightseeing attractions. You will be visiting National Monu-
ment, National Mosque, Independence Square, Thean Hou Temple, KL Tower, and Cocoa Bou-
tique. Stopover at King's Palace and Petronas Twin Towers for some clickable moments.
Come back to your hotel after an action-packed day for a refreshing overnight stay.
Kuala Lumpur: A fun-filled day at Sunway Lagoon
- Savor a delectable breakfast and leave for Sunway Lagoon that is one-stop for non-stop
fun and entertainment. Revel in the crucial theme park experience with more than 80
attractions sprawling across 88 acres of land.
- Enjoy the rides of the Amusement Park with the little ones and have splashing moments
at the Water Park. Interact with the animals at the Wildlife Park and gear up for more action
at the Extreme Park followed by an experience to face your fears at Scream Park. Sunway
Lagoon addresses all your fantasies!
Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Kuala Lumpur: Enjoy a tour to Genting
- Have a hearty breakfast and leave for the next part of your exciting vacation. Check-out
from the hotel and start for Genting.
- En route, you will be greeted by many sightseeing attractions that include Batu Caves and
one way cable car. Take time to explore these limestone caves that have religious signifi-
cance and enjoy your cable car ride. Once you reach Genting, be prepared to visit ‘Snow
World’ a theme park.
Return to KL and stay overnight at the hote
After Breakfast Check Out Hotel And Drop To Airport Back To Home with Sweet memories.